What to expect at a Swingers Social
Our social nights are very laid back nights, where you can talk to other people about sex, swinging, BDSM and your fetishes without causing offence, without being judged and without being thought weird or unusual.
There is no full-on sexual activity at a social, though you may catch a fumble in a dark corner, or arrange to go back to someone's apartment or hotel (or even the beach) at the end of the evening.
We expect you to:
- enjoy yourself
- pay your own way (buy a round, or just buy your own drinks)
- be polite to others who attend
- let others down gently
- accept rejection with grace
We do not:
- Charge any fees
- Guarantee you will score
- Expect you to be judgemental of others
- Want to have to apologise to a landlord for arguments
What might happen:
- You may get asked for your phone number or email address. Only give the information out if you are interested in meeting the person.
- You may see people flashing, several of the regular attendees get their tits out or flash their pussy after a few drinks. However we are sorry, we cannot guarantee this.