Spanish Social Venue - La Marina Nudist Beach
- Take the N322 to La Marina (Village, not the new urbanisation)
- If heading north turn right immediatly before Camping La Marina.
- If heading south take the first left after Camping La Marina.
- Go 250m until you see Bar Costa 21 on the right, park in the car park on your left.
- Walk down the boardwalk until you reach the sea. (700m)
- Turn right and walk 100m until just after the beach narrows then widens out again.
- We will be sitting on the sand with a A4 sign saying Spanish Socials.
- This is a nudist beach, so its up to you, from fully dressed to beachwear to naked.
What to Bring:
- Bring a towel or beach chair to sit on.
- Your own drinks, there is a vending machine in Bar Costa 21.
- A torch for the walk back up the boardwalk at the end of the evening.
- There are no facilities after you leave the car park.
If you get lost WhatsApp David on 610 622 017 and he will send you a WhatsApp/GoogleMaps link
Click map to go to Google maps.